Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a subscription to Hockey opg. Does this entitle me to unlimited cards in org? Or am i limited at 100?
im pretty sure you get to add unlimited cards
As long as your OPG sub is active, you have unlimited access. If you ever let the subscription run out though, if you have more than 100 cards, you'll be locked out.
(02-17-2012, 09:55 AM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]As long as your OPG sub is active, you have unlimited access. If you ever let the subscription run out though, if you have more than 100 cards, you'll be locked out.
If i get locked out and renew my subscription do i get access again?
(02-17-2012, 09:59 AM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]If i get locked out and renew my subscription do i get access again?
Yes you do! I usually go for the six-month subs, as it's about the best deal at around $45.

Randi
Ok thank you.
Will be adding more cards to my org now so feel free to check them out. Most will be traders.
(02-17-2012, 11:26 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you do! I usually go for the six-month subs, as it's about the best deal at around $45.

Randi
that is a nice deal,