Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Plates and Patches. Sweet hit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wife bought me this for V-day. I think I did ok.

[Image: PP1.jpg]

Shipley /99, Campbell /25, Carter /199, Cobb /50 and the Dareus redemption. As you may notice, theres a hit missing....

....its a pretty ok one...

this is the # on the back of it

[Image: PP3.jpg]

[Image: PP2.jpg]

Wowsers! I think I did ok with the box. I'm willing to trade the Willis but it MUST be for something nice of the Steelers. Thanks for looking!

Not bad! Great hit on the Willis!
Nice Willis hit!
Thank you both. I think its the lowest #ed auto I've ever pulled.
Sick willis
So I try the redemption code, and it doesn't work. I called in to Panini and the lady told me that I would need to jump through several hoops in order to get this card from them. I am a little disappointed after spending $125 on a box of cards that I now have to pay (with DC the lady told me) to ship it to them along with the recipt and the box top. It's bad enough that I got a redemption but now this? Ugh!
Get any Brian Rolle base?
can you check me for the Willis?
(02-15-2012, 03:16 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Get any Brian Rolle base?
Sorry, I didn't.
(02-15-2012, 02:40 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: [ -> ]So I try the redemption code, and it doesn't work. I called in to Panini and the lady told me that I would need to jump through several hoops in order to get this card from them. I am a little disappointed after spending $125 on a box of cards that I now have to pay (with DC the lady told me) to ship it to them along with the recipt and the box top. It's bad enough that I got a redemption but now this? Ugh!
Try to put it in again. I was able to redeem all of mine tonight.
Pages: 1 2