Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ~~~~~Looking For Von Miller Base Cards~~~~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And as always Vernon Davis, so shoot me some trades. No need to clutter up your boxes with these guys... Big Grin
Dang, its getting rough around here... Cant even get some base in a trade, Big Grin
(02-14-2012, 08:42 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, its getting rough around here... Cant even get some base in a trade, Big Grin
I will see what I can dig up for ya. Did you get that box we talked about?
(02-14-2012, 08:56 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]I will see what I can dig up for ya. Did you get that box we talked about?
I havent. Ill send you a pm.

There all rookies cards, well not all TRUE rc, but you know I mean. If I had some i would shoot them, actually I have a Chrome and Prestige if you want them.
offer sent.
open offer sent.
(02-15-2012, 12:06 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Thre all rookies cards, well not all TRUE rc, but you know I mean. If I had some i would shoot them, actually I have a Chrome and Prestige if you want them.
Yeah, I guess youre right. They are RC's. Maybe thats why I cant get any of them rare badboys Wink
I have the Chrome & Prestige but thanks man.

(02-15-2012, 09:28 AM)stocktonkevin Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent.
Sent back
Feel free to check my org and see what I have
(02-15-2012, 01:52 PM)BoiJay Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to check my org and see what I have
Trade sent
Pages: 1 2