Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: When will the first checklists come out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know? When will the first checklists come out for 2012?
you're gonna have quite a wait
That's fine. I'm just curious. Is it before the combine? After? Right after? Weeks after?

I think UD is releasing in April and Press Pass March 21st. How far before that will they release checklists? Anybody have an idea?
you'll be able to get a check list probably a week before a release but the early check lists are a lot different than late season releases when it comes to whether or not certain rookies will be included or not
(02-14-2012, 03:31 PM)mkufta Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know? When will the first checklists come out for 2012?
If you are talking about online. They are listed on the site like a week or so after release. They don't list them until they get them from the company's.
I heard that contenders is coming out tomorrow, the 15th
Wow. Does Contenders have the rookies in shorts or college uniform?
Contenders is NFL unis, but exquisite will be a VERY high end, college Uni product
(02-14-2012, 07:23 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]Contenders is NFL unis, but exquisite will be a VERY high end, college Uni product
He might be inquiring about the rookies.
Yes Im talking about rookies. Im also talking about 2012 products. Now Im a bit confused because if they haven't been drafted yet, NFL unis is out of the equation.
Pages: 1 2