Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Decent Pulls for $40 spent at Wal-Mart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I usually don't buy cards at Wal-Mart, but needed to go there today, so I bought two boxes that had a random mixture of packs in them, 26 packs in all ranging from 2007-08 season to 2010-11 season. For Wal-Mart, I was pretty happy with my pulls:

Rudy Gay Starquest Blue (super rare according to the back)
Kevin Durant Fleer Rookie (#143)
Dwight Howard Donruss Elite Gold #22, serially #'d 88/100
Derrick Rose Upper Deck MVP Rookie #201
Michael Jordan UD Champions of the Court CC-MJ
Anthony Parker Scoreboard Autograph
James Harden Panini Threads Materials Prime #'d 21/25

Throw in a couple of Lebron and Derrick Rose base cards, along with abtou 10 other random rookie cards and I'd say I did pretty well!

Let me know if anyone has any interest in any of these, other than the Durant....think I'll hold on to that one.

Thanks!
pretty good for walmart. got a scan of the harden?
Nice decent pulls! Congrats on the Harden Materials Prime 21/25!
(02-14-2012, 02:42 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice decent pulls! Congrats on the Harden Materials Prime 21/25!
Sure...here you go:

[Image: JCb7p.png]
Nice 3 color of Harden!
What would you want for the harden?
(02-14-2012, 02:41 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: [ -> ]pretty good for walmart. got a scan of the harden?
He asked for the scan...
Not me...
Congrats though!
(02-14-2012, 05:08 PM)dodger1 Wrote: [ -> ]What would you want for the harden?
I mainly collec Michael Beasley and bill walker, or cash. Make me an offer!

Thanks
(02-14-2012, 05:11 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]He asked for the scan...
Not me...
Congrats though!
An sorry, still trying to get the hang of the site...
Nice patch! I rarely pull any significant GU/auto stuff out of those blasters. I did pull a Karl Malone GU piece, but it only booked for $10.

That Fleer Durant RC is more like it, I've pulled/traded several nice Durant RCs ranging from $15-$40 each. I always hope for an 07-08 pack to pull one!
Interested in the Durant/Harden. Please check me.
Pages: 1 2