Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sabres Fans Rejoice! For this CUSTOM Show is For You!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This past week and a half has been a roller coaster ride for me to say the least.

Was sick all day last Monday before getting to meet and get autos from Ryan Miller,caught a cold while waiting in line for said encounter so have been sick all week, got a TTM return with a mini whale, and capped it off with getting some more great customs signed Thursday at the Buffalo Auto Show.

To start, here's a link to my thread with my Miller Successes:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1485068.html

And now onto the rest of the sweetness!!

First up, a TTM return from the beginning of the season of rising Sabres star, Luke Adam on 2 of my customs!!

[Image: adamcustoms.jpg]

Looks like the Sabres players are in a better signing mood with the recent power surge, thanks Luke!!

Next up, another mailday and my mini-whale with a small story. As insignificant as a base card may seem, this card has been my unicorn. I've only seen like 2 or 3 of these and have NEVER seemed to be able to work out a deal for one until last week when I messaged Luke (RMillerFan) about one he had and we were able to work out a deal for it! So here it is, thanks Luke!

[Image: kassianHP.jpg]

And it's signed to boot! Thanks so much Luke! Smile

Next, I went to the Buffalo Auto Show last week where Jhonas Enroth and Nathan Gerbe were signing stuff. First, I was able to get Gerbe to sign this 8x10 from his days at Boston College:

[Image: gerbeBC-1.jpg]

Even signed it in gold to match his old colors! Great stuff!

And last but not least, I was able to get both Gerbe and Enroth on some customs!!

[Image: gerbe-enrothcustoms.jpg]

VERY Pleased with how those came out! Gerbe even cracked a joke that he thinks he scored a goal on Jhonas during that tourney haha. The extra Enroth is going to my buddy Derrick who couldn't make it, wanted to get a third for Ron (VintageHky) but they wouldn't let me :/ Sorry Ron!

Thanks everyone for looking, I hope you enjoyed the show!

Any questions or comments are welcome Smile

Steve
sweet stuff
nice cards steve congrats
Some great stuff there! You have a real knack for design! Congrats on the great pick-ups, and thanks for sharing the great stories!

Randi
Cool stuff.