Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: We Need!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
More activity on here!

Where's everyone at.. What's going on? It seems as if this were way busier when I started posting on here about 2 weeks ago than it is now.

Lets get some chatter going, make some trades, talk about our busted packs!
Get used to it. Smile First and foremost, most people are waiting for new product to come out, so there won't be much busting going on right now. Secondly, this is the slowest forum of the four major sports here. And thirdly, and I could be wrong, but I think those in the Basketball Forum have the tightest wallets of them all. Smile
I know, but it still sucks. The waiting for new product thing makes sense I suppose.

I just wish there was more traffic.
Ditto on the traffic and the wallet.
(02-13-2012, 10:17 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto on the traffic and the wallet.
2nd ditto!

(02-13-2012, 10:17 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto on the traffic and the wallet.
and yet another agreement. Trust me, if this were a couple years ago when I had no rent, car payment, etc. I could probably drop $1k/month on cards. Now? I skimp on other things to be able to spend maybe $200/month, and that includes supplies as well.

Plus my fiancee's birthday was yesterday and I went a bit on the "all out" side. She turned 24, so I bought her 24 things Smile They weren't pricy, most were like $5-$15, but that still adds up fast!

I already have my next wax purchase planned (though the website I planned on using just ran out of 10-11 Season Update, so we'll have to see), but I'll have to wait til I get paid. Oh well, life's still pretty good I think, just can't blow money indiscriminantly is all!
(02-13-2012, 11:16 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]and yet another agreement. Trust me, if this were a couple years ago when I had no rent, car payment, etc. I could probably drop $1k/month on cards. Now? I skimp on other things to be able to spend maybe $200/month, and that includes supplies as well.

Plus my fiancee's birthday was yesterday and I went a bit on the "all out" side. She turned 24, so I bought her 24 things Smile They weren't pricy, most were like $5-$15, but that still adds up fast!

I already have my next wax purchase planned (though the website I planned on using just ran out of 10-11 Season Update, so we'll have to see), but I'll have to wait til I get paid. Oh well, life's still pretty good I think, just can't blow money indiscriminantly is all!
Belated happy birthday to your fiancee. *Insert flirt smiley here*

Well I understand the money side of it, it's expensive to buy boxes. I have a hard time justifying the probably $500 I've spent so far and what else I could have done with that money lol but it's fun and somewhat addicting.

It kind of saddens me that this is the slowest of all 4 major sports. I love basketball. Do you think the lock out is somewhat to blame?
The lockout... nope. At least not for me. Smile
don't do much trading..

been waiting on HOOPS to drop... thought the cases would only have 10 boxes, but they are being released in 20box cases.. so I got to save up some more now.. sucks.. don't know if I should get a case or a few boxes here & there..
Pages: 1 2