Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Boxes of Limited and 2 Quality Hits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And I almost didn't go to that card show today!

Jordan Todman AU MEM /299
Austin Pettis MEM /99
Charley Taylor MEM /99
Jordan Shipley MEM /99

[Image: 001.jpg]

Now for the big hits:

Ryan Torain MEM 1/1!!!
[Image: RyanTorrain-2011LimitedMEM1of1.jpg]

Emmitt Smith AU /22!!!!!
[Image: EmmittSmith-2011LimitedAuto9of22.jpg]

These were my first boxes of Limited, I think I might get some more in the future. Lol.
nice!
(02-11-2012, 06:01 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: [ -> ]nice!
Thanks. I'm quite happy with them.
torain? TORAIN!!????????? You have got to be kidding me!! What a waste of a Logo Shield! Crappy placement tooSad A 1/1 logo shield and an emmitt auto/22 in 2 boxes? Not bad my friend. Ur killin itSmile
Wow nice Emmitt - Wanna trade a few DT's for it? lol
(02-11-2012, 06:57 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]torain? TORAIN!!????????? You have got to be kidding me!! What a waste of a Logo Shield! Crappy placement tooSad A 1/1 logo shield and an emmitt auto/22 in 2 boxes? Not bad my friend. Ur killin itSmile
Thanks dude! And yeah I was thinking the same thing. I saw the 1/1 and was excited, then saw the Redskins logo and instantly simmered down (since they don't have any big names right now), then I saw the name. Lol. But yeah the logo placement is ridiculous. I mean, they only have 1 of those they have to place in a card. Someone def messed up on that one! Lol.
(02-11-2012, 06:57 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Wow nice Emmitt - Wanna trade a few DT's for it? lol
Lol. Doubtful. Will def be lookin for the Marino or Manning autos or a top quality Reggie Bush auto.
great hit with the 1/1 and the emmit/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-11-2012, 07:16 PM)donjuan-346 Wrote: [ -> ]great hit with the 1/1 and the emmit/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Very good breaks! That Emmit is really nice and that patch is really nice!
(02-11-2012, 09:16 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Very good breaks! That Emmit is really nice and that patch is really nice!
Thanks. Yeah I really like the Emmitt and the patch, just find it so odd that the patch is so askew.
Pages: 1 2 3