Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: anyone have any 2006 reggie bush rookies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
looking for all variations like autos but like base too as long as they are true rookies of bush. been awhile so dont have last years rookies much so im willing to buy as well
(02-11-2012, 08:53 AM)russellmg25 Wrote: [ -> ]looking for all variations like autos but like base too as long as they are true rookies of bush. been awhile so dont have last years rookies much so im willing to buy as well

let me take a look through my collection later today...i know i got a bunch of them last month when i bought out my cousin's collection ...i'll let you know exactly what i have later on today.
(02-11-2012, 09:13 AM)vinnie900 Wrote: [ -> ]let me take a look through my collection later today...i know i got a bunch of them last month when i bought out my cousin's collection ...i'll let you know exactly what i have later on today.
oh sweet thank you. i need to add everything i have in some spreadsheet this site has changed alot i see

i have these:

[Image: BushGG.jpg]

[Image: bushl13.jpg]

[Image: lucky3.jpg]
nice dylan what are you wanting for those? love to get ahold of those
(02-11-2012, 09:39 AM)russellmg25 Wrote: [ -> ]nice dylan what are you wanting for those? love to get ahold of those
pm sent
Bump still looking to get a bush or bushes incoming
I have a 1/1 printing plate from Sage, as well as a couple Sage jsy cards. pm me if you have any interest in those.
check my org i have one that books $120
ive got a bunch of his rookies lmk if your interested
Pages: 1 2 3