Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTH Bowers!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So most of you know I collect Bowers and Clayborn, but lately i have been getting a little sick and tired of Bowers not even trying on his auto and Clayborn only has sticker autos.....Now it has hit an all time high, I will show you a early bowers auto and then what I just found.

Here is how it started
[Image: img317.jpg]

then he moved to this
[Image: img314.jpg]

Now this is what I found that it just horrible...it is on ebay
[Image: KGrHqFHJDME8f-0us36BPNde8jPlw60_12.jpg]
lol thats just awful,who would want that and why would a company accept something like that.
LOL! Thats terrible!
I am thinking about switching off of Bowers because of this and possibly move to one of the rookie WR's
Interesting...I saw a PP auto of his on the bay earlier today and I swear I literally thought "wow, that's a clean auto". But I guess that was his early signings, he's probably doing it alot more these days, lol.
That might even be worse than the ol' "Checkmark" himself, Vernand Morency --

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...0904406841

Sorry for your loss. Seems like these guys need to take some pride in themselves when signing.
That is sad. Can't even take the time to write out even half of your name.
Here is how dunlap signs
[Image: 4-18-201161509PM.jpg]
[Image: 4-18-201161556PM.jpg]
(02-11-2012, 12:00 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol thats just awful,who would want that and why would a company accept something like that.
so much for quality control Sad
That stinks. That is worse than morencey