Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: god I hate karma!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just traded this earlier this week at about 30 dollars TV...grrrrrrr!
[Image: KGrHqMOKpwE1rGE0vihBNiQrJMtG_12.jpg]

*starts violently smacking head on wall*

Here's the real kicker...I opened two boxes of Contenders Patches...and pulled TWO of them Sad
Ouch! I feel your pain! I don't even have one of his auto's!
(02-11-2012, 12:07 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch! I feel your pain! I don't even have one of his auto's!
I feel better having got to vent a little bit...but then I remind myself...I could've gotten a Brady or a Peyton auto for them now! Sad I still need them for my main collection...who'd have thought a Lin COULD have paid for that Sad
Karma is good man. I will treat you well when I sell it. I promise!
(02-11-2012, 12:18 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]Karma is good man. I will treat you well when I sell it. I promise!
lol thanks bro, it's not really the one I traded you...more the fact I moved TWO of them at that lvl lol Tongue

BTW Thanks for the Suh freebie, that helps ease the pain significantly lol congrats on the great trade bro!
Basketball fans are fickle. How hot were Jennings auto's when he was scoring heaps of points. Lin does look great under Danntoni's system, but Fields was the knickerbocker flavor last year. There is much more hype with Lin though.

If you collect basketball long enough it is bound to happen. It is not like other sports with more loyal player fans.
dude i cant tell u how many cards i have traded off and now they have skyrocketed its all apart of the trading game u never know something in your collection may be worth 20 today and 250 tomorrow that is the cool thing about CARDS!
I have a feeling his game and cards will come back down soon enough. I believe that he can be a good role player and I like him but I just don't see him keeping up these stats. I really don't see his cards maintaining this crazy value.