Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just Ordered...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit up Dacardworld for the first time.

This will be for real the last order I play for boxes for a while lol, I promise myself...

But I ordered a 2010-11 Rookies & Stars Box, and a 2010-11 Season Update

Hopefully get them by Wednesday next week.
(02-10-2012, 10:47 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: [ -> ]Hit up Dacardworld for the first time.

This will be for real the last order I play for boxes for a while lol, I promise myself...

But I ordered a 2010-11 Rookies & Stars Box, and a 2010-11 Season Update

Hopefully get them by Wednesday next week.
They ship quick, though they are in VA and I'm in NC so I get them next-day if I order them early enough some times haha.

Never been a big fan of R&S personally but the Season Update is great as we've all posted. Hopefully you'll pull something massive out of the R&S and prove me wrong. Good luck!!
Ah..............................I'm not going to say it again, but you know what I was going to say. Smile
lol My lone box of rookies and stars was from 09-10 and pulled my Kobe auto #/50 . I stopped after that, could only go down lol
Something about Greg? lol
(02-10-2012, 11:21 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol My lone box of rookies and stars was from 09-10 and pulled my Kobe auto #/50 . I stopped after that, could only go down lol
Yep I'm done w/ 11-12 SPA for the same reason. Pulled the Magic/West/Worthy triple auto out of the very first pack! Pulled a Jim Jackson letter patch auto for my PC as well. Only way it could improve is pulling the coveted MJ auto.
Lol wow I hope I can pull something that sweet. I like the look of the R&S base though
I'm saving & waiting for Hoops.. then buying a few boxes.. can't wait !!!