Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hello from Afghanistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Most of you know I deployed last month but wanted to let anyone else know and I get on the site when I can but my internet time is limited. Just want you to know Im not ignoring you if you sent a trade or there is a PM thats unanswered.

Im having card and site withdrawls Smile

Be safe over there Floydtown!!!!!
(02-10-2012, 09:38 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Most of you know I deployed last month but wanted to let anyone else know and I get on the site when I can but my internet time is limited. Just want you to know Im not ignoring you if you sent a trade or there is a PM thats unanswered.

Im having card and site withdrawls Smile
Thank you for your service, you truly are an American Hero
Please don't die, I still haven't traded with you!!!
Lol jk be safe over there big guy
(02-10-2012, 09:42 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your service, you truly are an American Hero
+1000000000000
Serving your country is awesome and we all appreciate it. Come back safe so we an trade some more. Semper Fi! And for you "HOOOAAHHHH!"
Thank you thank you thank you!

Stay safe.

Did I say thank you your service to America?

Thank you for your sacrifices that you make while serving in our freedom forces.

I am, will remain, in debt to you for what you give to each of us without....I cannot even think of a word because Hubris is too much - you have been such a generous member of this board, community, and our country to suggest Hubris is a term I'd even suggest.

Stay safe, and speed safely back home.
Thank you for your service and please be safe Smile
Thank you very much for your service. Stay safe.
Be safe out there!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5