Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: mini-contest mystery box: 1998-99 Encore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was the mini-contest box! Nobody guessed it, though a couple of people had the correct year. They don't come around too often and since I need a ton of Jordans from this set I figured I'd give one a shot.

Unfortunately, the box didn't live up to the hype. I pulled 3 base MJs I needed (as well as 3 doubles, they are actually one in four packs which stinks cause I still need like 10) and one MJ23 insert. Other inserts were RCs of Olowokandi and Bibby, a Bibby Rookie Encore insert and a Driving Forces insert of Shareef Abdur-Rahim.

I actually did pull a driving forces f/x card /500 of...Shareef Abdur-Rahim. Goes right alongside my home court advantage plus Abdur-Rahim I pulled from my 1998 Hardcourt box a few weeks back, not to mention the regular Driving Forces insert. Apparently Shareef Abdur-Rahim is becoming my new Keith Van Horn. UGH.

The cards do look very nice, I'll try to get scans up soon!
IMO SAR > KVH so your moving up Smile
(02-10-2012, 11:10 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO SAR > KVH so your moving up Smile
Great...by the time I get to pulling Jordans all the time it will be like 2050!