Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOOONG awaited TTM & Auction win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I resent the same two pics you are about to see. I figured the others were lost or not delivered or whatever. there have been many returns from him lately...so I figured Id give it one more shot.

Low and behold today I find this sitting on my door step...... at first I figured it was the one I sent yesterday returned for postage issue or what not......however it was the ones I sent on 04/04/11 and just received today 312 days later!! WOOHOO!!

[Image: 02_10_120001.jpg]

[Image: 02_10_120002.jpg]

and heres the auction pick up:

Letestu Limited jersey PRIME 10/10
[Image: 02_10_120003.jpg]

PENGUINS TTM AUTO PROJECT: 17/32 = 53%

Thanks for the look!
had to upstage me didnt you Tongue lol great job bro!
Great stuff, Hugh! Congrats on the long-awaited TTM, and the fantastic auction win!

Randi
pretty cool congrats
Nice TTM autos. Thats awesome you got one back after almost a year.
lol you haven't beat my record yet...5 yrs 232 days....for Mark Hamill...to send a preprint lol
(02-10-2012, 09:26 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]lol you haven't beat my record yet...5 yrs 232 days....for Mark Hamill...to send a preprint lol

Thats expected of baseball players! Big Grin Hockey players are so much more personable and willing to take a minute for their fans......Baseball players are more worried about getting a blister on their little finger and having to go on the DL list for months!!

Can you tell I despise baseball? I dont think its too apperant is it? Big Grin

(However.......im still waiting for Lemieux, Malkin, Fleury and Staal....oh yeah and Kovalev....the only maybe one in their is Staal who I see has been signing again...and I have a helper in Pittsburgh with a few of the others for IP autos)
(02-10-2012, 09:47 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Thats expected of baseball players! Big Grin Hockey players are so much more personable and willing to take a minute for their fans......Baseball players are more worried about getting a blister on their little finger and having to go on the DL list for months!!

Can you tell I despise baseball? I dont think its too apperant is it? Big Grin

(However.......im still waiting for Lemieux, Malkin, Fleury and Staal....oh yeah and Kovalev....the only maybe one in their is Staal who I see has been signing again...and I have a helper in Pittsburgh with a few of the others for IP autos)
bro...Mark Hamill...the actor Tongue lol Baseball players have never give me too many problems. Hopefully my Lemieux comes soon, I tried an alternate contact that I had. We will see how it pans out.
Like the seam on the Prime. Great photos, too.
(02-10-2012, 09:50 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]bro...Mark Hamill...the actor Tongue lol Baseball players have never give me too many problems. Hopefully my Lemieux comes soon, I tried an alternate contact that I had. We will see how it pans out.
OKAY OKAY..... Star Wars mark Hamill...VERY COOL!!!

I Still dont like baseball!

Ummm, if that Lemieux pans out!! BUDDY OLE PAL!!!!
Pages: 1 2