Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: About a weeks worth of the Jones'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well this has been my last seven days or so of Jones'. If you're getting tired of seeing him I'm sorry. I'm not.

[Image: img042.jpg]
[Image: img043.jpg]
[Image: img044.jpg]

Thanks for looking
Sweet Inception and I like the look of the Initial Steps this year,great pickups!!!
(02-10-2012, 05:25 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Inception and I like the look of the Initial Steps this year,great pickups!!!
thanks jeff. kinda sad though, when i went to my ebay to leave feedback for todays haul i realized i only have one more thing incoming (plates and patches 2 color patch auto).
Nice! I really like that Inception auto.
(02-10-2012, 05:33 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I really like that Inception auto.
i've missed that silver auto too many times to let it go this time. i almost paid bv to get it too. thats better than i can say for the red superlative though. i paid over bv for it. it's the only one i have ever seen so i paid the high price the seller had it for bin so i didn't lose it. it is what it is, i have it now.
Really need to get me a pull-out auto.....always miss em
(02-10-2012, 05:45 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Really need to get me a pull-out auto.....always miss em
i want a black one but have only had luck with this white one myself. keep on top of em and one will fall your way. i've probably missed a dozen myself before grabbing up this one.
Eh, they're alright Tongue hahah nice man, love seeing you add more to it! LMK if you want the Excel style as well, we can discuss that further
(02-10-2012, 05:49 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, they're alright Tongue hahah nice man, love seeing you add more to it! LMK if you want the Excel style as well, we can discuss that further
yeah thanks matt. i started making a website a couple days ago. i'll see how it sets up with the pics and go from there.
Great Jones' Smile Never get tired of seeing others' PCs Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3