Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail day - Hines Ward only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the past two days of mail... still waiting on several more packages ( hopefully this weekend ).

[Image: scan0003.jpg];[Image: scan0002.jpg];[Image: scan0006.jpg];[Image: scan0007.jpg]

AND THESE TWO BEAUTIES.........

[Image: scan0011-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0009-1.jpg]

Single color auto is /20, 3 color auto is /10.

Thanks for looking.
Love the autos!
very nice!
Thank you both.... of any Steelers, I think Ward's is one of the best.
(02-10-2012, 04:48 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both.... of any Steelers, I think Ward's is one of the best.
Living in pittsburgh my whole life I can say he is one of the most loved. Him, bettis and lemieux.
im pretty sure i sold you that limited 1 color auto ward on the bay lol...guess its a small world ...but stoked your enjoying the card.
(02-10-2012, 05:19 PM)vinnie900 Wrote: [ -> ]im pretty sure i sold you that limited 1 color auto ward on the bay lol...guess its a small world ...but stoked your enjoying the card.
Could be... I got it off the bay.
Very nice! Love the Trademarks!
Wowzers...Not enough words to describe how truly awesome the Wards are Smile. Sweet pickups! Smile
(02-10-2012, 05:59 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Love the Trademarks!
Thanks Brane... yeah they are a really nice, clean looking design.

(02-10-2012, 06:03 PM)jboedicker Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers...Not enough words to describe how truly awesome the Wards are Smile. Sweet pickups! Smile
Thought you would like those 2..... I'm waiting for some "veteran" autos along with another Ward or two .... maybe tomorrows mail will be kind.