Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Top 5 Canucks cards I picked up recently!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its been sometime since I showed off some of my recent pickups, I have to admit I am pretty bad and showing and telling, just too busy trading and hoarding lol. So here are my top 5 I have picked up recently

#5 2009-10 Upper Deck Exclusives Ryan Kesler 27/100

Photobucket

Anytime I can pick up a #'d Kesler for a $1 I'll take it Smile

#4 2001-02 BAP He Shoots He Scores Prizes Daniel Sedin 9/20

Photobucket

Was thrilled to pick this up, definitely a hard one to find and i was happy with the price

#3 2011-12 Artifacts Tundra Trios Jerseys Blue #TT3VAN Kesler\Sedin\Sedin #41/149

Photobucket

Have to thank rczubaty for this one in a recent trade! Very happy to get 3 colors and not have a white!

#2 2011-12 Certified Mirror Gold Materials Prime Daniel Sedin #9/25

Photobucket

Love the look of the certified's but really unhappy with how many I need to collect lol

And the #1 this is it the most money I have paid for a canucks card to date. But with Hodgson cards the way they are going at the moment I'm sure it will be overtaken in the near future...
#5 2010-11 Dominion Black Signatures Henrik Sedin only 1 made

Photobucket

I love this card but I must say I am disappointed that it isn't numbered 1/1 on it. Beckett says there was only 1 made so I have to believe it if anyone else sees otherwise lmk because I will fly over and go the Pannini headquarters myself!!! lol

Thanks for the look and keep those offers coming... I'm coming up to 5000 unique canucks soon and I plan to make the milestone card a significant one!
Awesome pick ups mate! It is a bit disappointing theres no 1/1 on it, but hey, if its an error that makes it kind of more unique right? Lol eternal optimism. And a buck for a Kesler Exclusive? Im not looking in the right places for my buys haha.
some nice pick ups congrats
Nice cards - Thanks for the pics.
EXCELLENT PICK UPS FOR THE CANUCKS PC!!!! CONGRATS
Awesome cards, Clint! Congrats! I hope to see a card or two that I sent to you on your next top five! Great stuff ans thanks for sharing!

Randi
Very nice 1/1!!!
Great pick-ups....and yeah, all the Dominion Black Parallels are 1/1s
Amazing pickups. I like the 1/1, but why isn't it stamped. Panini dropped the ball on this.
(02-10-2012, 10:04 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing pickups. I like the 1/1, but why isn't it stamped. Panini dropped the ball on this.
Yes I'm with you on that one, but if its known that there is only 1 then I can live with that.
Thanks everyone for the comments, Will try and post more when stuff comes in
Pages: 1 2