Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to get some trades started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no trade feedback on here and would like to get something going. I do completely understand if I must send first and have no problem doing so. I will be sending with delivery confirmation for my protection.

As for what I am looking for, nothing too particular. Even trades is all I ask. I have the cards listed in my ORG of what I am willing to trade.

***CAM NEWTON auto is listed on ebay and no longer for trade sorry.
whats the bv on the cam? i haven't seen one like that yet...
(02-08-2012, 04:11 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]I have no trade feedback on here and would like to get something going. I do completely understand if I must send first and have no problem doing so. I will be sending with delivery confirmation for my protection.

As for what I am looking for, nothing too particular. Even trades is all I ask. I have the cards listed in my ORG of what I am willing to trade.

The Cam Newton Autograph, I WILL NOT trade down on. Otherwise, hope we can do some great deals on here! Don't be afraid to ask for scans/pics of cards, just a matter of me hooking the scanner up.
i sent u a trade offer

(02-08-2012, 04:16 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]whats the bv on the cam? i haven't seen one like that yet...
Currently it says $150. I've only ever seen one more like it online.
(02-08-2012, 04:17 PM)e-stout Wrote: [ -> ]i sent u a trade offer
Thanks, I did take a look at what you had and really couldn't find anything I wanted. Sorry bud.
check me for the newton or ingram auto thanks
Offer sent.
check me for the cam please
What do you have in the way of Steelers?
Open offer sent
Replied to all trade offers sent, holy moly there were a lot.
Pages: 1 2