Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally finished my 1/1 Letter Patches!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been waiting for 9 months to be able to finish my Letter set for the PC. This is by far my favorite part of my collection. The centerpiece to the collection was the toughest one to come across but definitely the most rewarding. Take a look and let me know how I did Smile

[Image: 2012-02-08104727.jpg]
You did very well! Congrats! She's so cute! Smile
Good stuff man congrats..but she doesnt seem too excited about it lol
congratulations, she's gorgeous!
Congratulations man. It's always a great day when there's a new collector in the world. Smile
congratulations. beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Congrats, amazing 1/1 addition!
congrats.... she's so beautiful.... oh, the cards are cool too.... I been thinking about trying to do my son's name, Alexander.... but keep putting it off. I been thinking about getting him into collecting soccer cards.. he loves soccer... & only at 2 yrs old... he don't understand what a basketball is yet..
Congrats man, great feeling huh? Ours is 2 months old and the best thing about my life (along with my wife). Pretty cool that you were able to spell her name using Henderson cards! I did the same thing with my daughters name but got baseball letters instead because they were cheaper. Congrats again man!

PS I think our daughters have the same basinett Smile
Um, I might lose my "man card" for this but that is positively one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Congrats 100 times over!
Pages: 1 2