Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How Does Everyone Feel About Upcoming Boxes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious to hear what you all think about the upcoming boxes from Panini whether it be the "Panini Preferred," or the "NBA Hoops?"

Anyone have some insight on them? I know the Preferred is a higher end box and the hoops is a little more affordable... Is anyone pre-ordering?
I wish I had the money for Preferred, but I'm definitely grabbing a box or two of Hoops. Smile
I'm staying away from busting Preferred... can't afford it.. & no fun only getting a few cards for such a high dollar amount...

I am waiting on a flashback from the past... HOOPS... too bad no MJ autos... looking forward to seeing Shawn Kemp "buyback" if they have one... or some other 90's players... maybe a Barkley auto? I wish.. anybody seen a checklist yet?

Besides Hoops, I been looking at 90's boxes... if I can get them for a deal, then I might pick up a few more..
From your guy's experience, what boxes recently have you been fans of that don't cost an arm and a leg?
2010-11 Donruss.
I haven't bought any newer low end products in months... last few boxes I bought was Black Box & National Treasures.. besides those, I've been trying to buy older cheap boxes... would like to pick up Finest or Skybox..
Newer cheap boxes? 10-11 Season Update. You're guaranteed 1 auto and 3 GU's and I've pulled one auto and 5 GU's in both boxes I've tried. Good value for around $40. Pulled a Kobe gold parallel /24 as well.

Older cheap boxes? 95-96 SP, 97-98 Bowman's Best. Can't get anything cheap from 96-97 cause it's Kobe's RC year. And a lot of the skybox products from 96-97 on are going for high prices due to the early-year autographics, low #ed rubies and low #ed PMG's depending on the product.
Agree with Buckunteer.