Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! CONGRATS TO ALLDAYBABY FOR WINNING THE ST. LOUIS RAMS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
HERE'S HOW IT GOES:

THE NEWEST WINNER HAS THE CHOICE TO PICK THE NEXT TEAM. ONCE A TEAM HAS BEEN PICKED, IT IS NO LONGER ELIGIBLE. THE PERSON WITH THE MOST VOTES IS THE WINNER. AND WILL BE CROWNED THE "PRINCE OF PATCHES".

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1) FOOTBALL CARDS ONLY

2) NO LIMIT

3) YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE PRYOR TO DECIDING A WINNER

4) YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF

5) COLLEGE PATCHES ARE ALLOWED. I.E. A JAY CUTLER VANDERBILT PATCH WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR WHEN THE BEARS ARE ON THE BLOCK.
COLLEGIATE PATCHES ONLY COUNT FOR THE TEAM THE PLAYER IS CURRENTLY PLAYING FOR

6) ONCE A TEAM HAS BEEN CHOSEN, YOU NOW HAVE 48 HOURS (2 DAYS) TO POST A PIC AND CAST YOUR VOTE. AFTER 48 HOURS ON THE BLOCK, VOTES WILL BE TALLIED AND WE WILL DETERMINE A WINNER

7) MULTI-PLAYER PATCHES ARE ALLOWED

8) IF YOU WIN, PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR TEAM CHOICE

9) PAST PLAYERS COUNT. I.E. IF THE CHARGERS ARE ON THE BLOCK, A DREW BREES PATCH IN HIS CHARGERS UNI IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE

10) THE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS THE MOST WINS AFTER ALL 32 TEAMS WILL BE CROWNED "KING"

11) IF A MEMBER IS OUT OF TOWN, THEN ANOTHER MEMBER MAY POST HIS OR HER CARDS FOR THEM

12) IN CASE OF A TIE IN VOTES, PLAYOFF ROUND WILL ONLY LAST 24 HOURS AS OPPOSED TO 48

*PRINCE OF PATCHES WINNERS TO DATE*

---INCLUDING FT28JAGS FREDDY T PERFORMERS JAGUAR HEAD!!!

LET'S SEE SOME RAMS!!!! VOTING WILL END AT 9:00PM MST ON 2/9.
I'm doing a preemptive vote for Stump's Bradford NT, because I saw it in person and it is fanCUSSINGtastic.
all day will be posting some sick rams so I think he should take this one
yepp already pre voting for the ram head
Oh come on...you're all voting for a card that isn't even here yet???

(yes, I'm voting for it too)

In the meanwhile...

[Image: JacksonToTT10.jpg]

[Image: AveryNew7-09-1.jpg]

and this one...LMAO!! Wink

[Image: BradfordPP.jpg]
not bad w....i think onyxdragon has a sick emerald patch if memory serves and it's an anniversary logo that I do like
[quote='ricky williams 34' pid='1887857' dateline='1328590635']
Oh come on...you're all voting for a card that isn't even here yet???

(yes, I'm voting for it too)

In the meanwhile...

Some nice eye candy!....but as we all know the NT patch is winning haha...Hey RW what happens when all the teams are done?
(02-06-2012, 11:58 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]not bad w....i think onyxdragon has a sick emerald patch if memory serves and it's an anniversary logo that I do like
The SJax is much nicer in person...you have the FT so you know what I mean. Thought I had a better scan of that Avery SPA, but guess not.

Forgot about those, but that Bradford is my fave. LOL How can I complain about pulling a 34 patch?? Wink
Least I have a couple.. nothing really sick...

[Image: Gilyard001.jpg]

[Image: 2009IconsJones.jpg]

[Image: 9c095ec7.jpg]
I think RW has a small collection of somebody from every team lol

What patch is the early favorite lol I havent seen it and brane had that nice rams head the other day from certified,the freshman fabric jumbo.Although if somebody has one of the NT from last year those things were sick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6