Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card display case from Hobby Lobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks pretty good Smile
Purty sweet bro, gonna have to pick up a couple myself! Smile
(02-06-2012, 07:48 PM)blacktoothgrin Wrote: [ -> ]http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/trad...ay-133439/
can this one hold the thicker cards?
I might have to grab myself one of those because Im thinking about either jumping into numbered cards or jersey cards or misc PSU cards. Here's on I built for my autos. I've shown it off before but Ill show it again
(02-06-2012, 07:15 PM)longhornnation Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice looking case, how much do they charge for them?

Normally they are $29.99 but they are 50% off this week. Heading back tomorrow to get 1 more. Lol.
(02-06-2012, 07:36 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet display case!!! What section were they in???
They are back by the frames and shadow boxes.
(02-06-2012, 09:31 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]can this one hold the thicker cards?
It didn't really work for the thick ones. I was able to cram a couple of the 100pt magnetics in there though.
Will they hold graded cards?
Looks cool!!! I think I would have a hard time finding just 20 cards to put in there lol. I do know it would be Phins heavy. Cool piece and thanks for showing!!!
I want a few of these but I have no idea what a hobby lobby is lol
(02-07-2012, 01:44 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Will they hold graded cards?
No not with this design.
I got a few of these on Black Friday for under $10 each. I still need to fill them with cards, but after seeing the Robin Yount collection I think I will do something similar for Gary Carter and maybe another for Ivan Rodriguez.
Pages: 1 2