Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Small PC decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have decided I am going to collect Brian Rolle, LB of the Eagles from the OSU. If you get any cards of him please let me know, I will more than likely want them.

so far I am at 20% 2/10 haha.

I have
Brian Rolle Magic RC
Sport Illustrated magazine (Brian Rolle, Cameron Heyward, and Ross Homan)
Any luck with those starburst cards?
(02-06-2012, 05:51 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Any luck with those starburst cards?
Still got them here in a stack waiting for a deal Wink
(02-06-2012, 05:52 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Still got them here in a stack waiting for a deal Wink
Get a chance to add them to the org?
Grrrrr
(02-06-2012, 06:01 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Get a chance to add them to the org?
Oh, not yet, I can work on that tomorrow...The stack is actually at work. Will get it done tomorrow evening.
Cool....thanks...
(02-06-2012, 06:03 PM)ieagles Wrote: [ -> ]Grrrrr
Sorry man, OH!
(02-06-2012, 09:28 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry man, OH!
Yeah, I know. Do you plan on going for the printing plates? I was thinking about collecting him aswell lol
(02-06-2012, 09:29 PM)ieagles Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know. Do you plan on going for the printing plates? I was thinking about collecting him aswell lol
Ya I actually was lol. I don't have too much yet. I haven't seen any of the plates pop up. You know more about the Eagles than I do, do you think he will start again next year?
Pages: 1 2