Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OK... Got some trades under my belt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got some trades in over the last week. Ready to start getting some more in now.

Only looking for former Alabama players.

Here are some of the newest additions to my trade list and my organize is fairly up to date.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need to get a scanner if I am going to continue to trade online. Sad
(02-06-2012, 04:54 PM)chrisleckness Wrote: [ -> ]I got some trades in over the last week. Ready to start getting some more in now.

Only looking for former Alabama players.

Here are some of the newest additions to my trade list and my organize is fairly up to date.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need to get a scanner if I am going to continue to trade online. Sad
check me for the jason pierre paul autograph card
Check me for Locker, have a chrome ingram refractor auto /99. Can also check me for the taiwan jones.

And yeah a scanner helps, but your photos are pretty high quality so not too terrible. Smile
I really want that Locker, I've got a couple of ingram auto's that i will trade for it. I've got a topps prime jersey auto numbered to 10 and an asbolute auto rookie.
Can you check me for the Pierre Paul auto, have 3 Alabama players autos Jones, Fairley and Arenas
(02-06-2012, 05:41 PM)puma7995 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check me for the Pierre Paul auto, have 3 Alabama players autos Jones, Fairley and Arenas
OUCH. FAIRLEY. DON'T INSULT THE TIDE!!! Smile
Fairley went to Auburn.

Anyhow.

On the Locker... working a deal with someone that PMed me. If that falls, I'll look. FYI - The locker is out of 299, not a parallel.

On the JPP... It's included in a proposed trade right now, but if it falls through... same thing.

OUCH. FAIRLEY. DON'T INSULT THE TIDE!!! Smile
Fairley went to Auburn.

Anyhow.

On the Locker... working a deal with someone that PMed me. If that falls, I'll look. FYI - The locker is out of 299, not a parallel.

On the JPP... It's included in a proposed trade right now,

Sorry dude!!! Meant to say Darius!

check me for the sanzenbacher and the peppers
Let me know on my PM for the Sanzenbacher, there is another I am going to chase if we can't work something out. Thanks.
Is the Locker gone or do I get a shot at it?
Pages: 1 2