Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Holy smokes just droped 1k on this card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just won the matthew stafford exquisite 13/25 3-color i droped 1026.51 for that card to help finish the set. thats the most ive ever spent on a card. I really hope he dont blow out a knee anytime soon,atlest win a super bowl matt. I really wish i had bought that card a year ago.wow my wife thinks i lost my mind...maybe i have
Congrats on the purchase, but yea, maybe u have. Lol. Jk. Tongue
I spent $600 for a 2010 Exquisite Sam Bradford RC and my wife nearly made me sleep on the couch... and I ASKED her before I bought it too.

She'd kill me, then kill herself, if I spent over $1000 on a single card.
Yikes!!! Do you know how many Shipleys I can grab up for $1000???Wink
...if you'd like you can donate to the "Send Justin to School Fund" Tongue lol congrats bro, wish I had that much to drop on a card (1/3 of the amt I need lol)
Just think I bought 8 boxes of Plates and Patches this week and it cost me more than your card. I think you did better.
Here is a hint everyone dont tell them
(02-05-2012, 09:40 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes!!! Do you know how many Shipleys I can grab up for $1000???Wink
all of them? Smile .... hehe
(02-05-2012, 04:09 PM)jringo007 Wrote: [ -> ]Just won the matthew stafford exquisite 13/25 3-color i droped 1026.51 for that card to help finish the set. thats the most ive ever spent on a card. I really hope he dont blow out a knee anytime soon,atlest win a super bowl matt. I really wish i had bought that card a year ago.wow my wife thinks i lost my mind...maybe i have
I am glad you got it man.
Makes me feel better about the Bill Russell autograph jersey card # 6/25 (his jersey #) I spent $150 on. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4