Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want to do some trades Scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Want to do some Super Bowl Day trading? Just a few pics to get you lured into the bucket lol. My bucket is fully up to date with new Pics and additions. Shooting for a nice Deion by tomorrow night...Thanks for looking, and comments always welcome on the collection.

[Image: DSCF2579.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2580.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2543.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2557.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2558.jpg]
cmb or org for the barry auto
Give me a check for the Urlacher/Ware/Lewis please.
open offer sent
Sorry dandanovelty did not see anything.. you have any PC stuff not listed willing to trade?

(02-05-2012, 12:59 AM)cccupps420 Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent
Sorry nothing for the Barry anything you have not listed?

please check me for the Barry
What kinda stuff are you lookin for?

(02-05-2012, 01:07 AM)deioncollector Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry dandanovelty did not see anything.. you have any PC stuff not listed willing to trade?

Sorry nothing for the Barry anything you have not listed?
[quote='dandanovelty' pid='1884869' dateline='1328425057']
What kinda stuff are you lookin for?

Deion sanders or Patriots welker gronk....

Im interested in any of those ha. LMK what your looking for or if theres anything already in my org.
(02-05-2012, 12:55 AM)deioncollector Wrote: [ -> ]Want to do some Super Bowl Day trading? Just a few pics to get you lured into the bucket lol. My bucket is fully up to date with new Pics and additions. Shooting for a nice Deion by tomorrow night...Thanks for looking, and comments always welcome on the collection.

[Image: DSCF2579.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2580.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2543.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2557.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2558.jpg]
BUMP
Pages: 1 2