Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 boxes of Black Diamond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stopped in on the way home from work to do the Panini Player of the day promotion for today. and of course i grab a couple of boxes, today i picked 2 11/12 Black Diamond....

the rookies
[Image: BDboxfeb4.jpg]
[Image: BDboxfeb4JerseysIceRookies-1.jpg]

[Image: BDboxfeb4rubysquads-1.jpg]THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL TO PULL 2 RUBY FROM ONE BOX

the dual jerseys[Image: BDboxfeb4JerseysIceRookies.jpg]
pretty sure the Roy goes with the Esposito i pulled a couple days ago so im going to try and put all 4 together for mmyself( SO IF anyone has 1 LMK) all-in-all not a bad couple of boxes will probably put the ruby's and rest of the jerseys FT

oh i almost forgot
[Image: BDboxfeb4MARIOCUPRING.jpg]
by the way the ICE Vitale, Rask &Kipper Ruby's, the Roy dual Jersey, and Lemieux were all from the same box

Not too shabby Smile Thanks for sharing!
Nice! I'd like a shot at the Elias and Rask Ruby and the Ovi. Hopefully we can finish up our deal!
Nice hits, check me for the Ovi, I could use it.
(02-04-2012, 10:06 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I'd like a shot at the Elias and Rask Ruby and the Ovi. Hopefully we can finish up our deal!
the elias and rask are yours if you want 'em. the Ovechkin i think ill hang onto though
nice hits

congrats
Sweet super mario