Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I JUST BROKE 4 A&G HOBBY BOXES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have never gotten any A&G hobby before, just a few blasters and retail packs now and then. Here's what I pulled.......

BOX#1
cabinet card CB-3 & Cali state card w/ redwood bark
ike davis-jersey
aaron hill-jersey
robinson cano-rip card 03/10

Box#2
N43-ubaldo jimenez
ike davis-jersey AGAIN!!
aaron hill-bat
james loney-bat

now I wasnt thrilled to get another davis & hill, gut I had 1/2 a box left and it got better......

dick vitale- yellow printing plate 1/1.. my first ever printing plate!!
aroldis chapman-rip card 62/99

BOX#3
N43-robinson cano
nelson cruz-jersey
ryan braun-jersey
mark teixeira-jersey
tim howard-auto

BOX#4
cabinet card CB-6
neftali feliz-jersey
derek jeter-jersey
david ortiz-bat

overall I think I did pretty good, and I had a blast ripping all the packs open!!
now the big ????? is do I rip the 2 rip cards?
whats everyones thoughts on this. Are they cards inside worth it?
Not bad. I could use the howard auto if.you are looking to move it
(02-03-2012, 10:34 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. I could use the howard auto if.you are looking to move it
I would rip the Chapman and sell the Cano

(02-03-2012, 10:38 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I would rip the Chapman and sell the Cano
+1.....I have like 6 unripped cards saved
+1 Also the Howard auto is not a bad pull! The auto's were 1-2 per case i believe.
wow you never opened a hobby before and you went out and picked up 4 hobby boxes of the product. thats some true faith there. But not too bad of boxes though.
would like the teixeira, braun, and cruz relic cards if they're available. thanks!
Congrats on the break. I personally would rip the two cards, but the Cano could probably get some nice money unripped.

If you are trading I would be interested in the Howard Auto, Braun and Jeter jersey. Thanks.
Nice hits on the rip cards.

I could use a few Ext Mini blacks, if you pulled any. Ill have to update my org tmrw.
(02-03-2012, 10:21 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I have never gotten any A&G hobby before, just a few blasters and retail packs now and then. Here's what I pulled.......

BOX#1
cabinet card CB-3 & Cali state card w/ redwood bark
ike davis-jersey
aaron hill-jersey
robinson cano-rip card 03/10

Box#2
N43-ubaldo jimenez
ike davis-jersey AGAIN!!
aaron hill-bat
james loney-bat

now I wasnt thrilled to get another davis & hill, gut I had 1/2 a box left and it got better......

dick vitale- yellow printing plate 1/1.. my first ever printing plate!!
aroldis chapman-rip card 62/99

BOX#3
N43-robinson cano
nelson cruz-jersey
ryan braun-jersey
mark teixeira-jersey
tim howard-auto

BOX#4
cabinet card CB-6
neftali feliz-jersey
derek jeter-jersey
david ortiz-bat

overall I think I did pretty good, and I had a blast ripping all the packs open!!
now the big ????? is do I rip the 2 rip cards?
whats everyones thoughts on this. Are they cards inside worth it?
I definitely would not rip the Cano, that will bring some nice money unripped. Chapman is 50/50 whether to rip it or not. Cano may bring $400-500 though
Pages: 1 2 3 4