Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Havent shown my Josh Freeman collection in a while so here it is!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here it is guys lmk what you think
Jerseys/patches
Single color
[Image: 186.jpg]
[Image: 185.jpg]

Multi-color
[Image: 187.jpg]

Autos
Lesser favorite
[Image: 188.jpg]
[Image: 189.jpg]

Favorites
[Image: 190.jpg]
[Image: 191.jpg]

Thats it if anyone has any josh freemans I dont mind buying or trading just to put that out there! Thanks
Check my thread, I have a freeman that's ft
(02-03-2012, 06:14 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]Check my thread, I have a freeman that's ft
I would love it lmk what your looking for
(02-03-2012, 06:25 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]I would love it lmk what your looking for
Not really sure, do you have a bucket I could look at?
sent you an offer for a freeman i didn't see in your scans
(02-03-2012, 06:27 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]Not really sure, do you have a bucket I could look at?
Deleted all pictures everything is way out of date org and bucket. I am going to do a full update on bucket because I need to and it has a bunch of thing I know gone but can't remember how much so just re-doing it. I will send you link on Sunday if still available then because I plan to do it on Saturday and sunday
(02-03-2012, 06:38 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]sent you an offer for a freeman i didn't see in your scans
Those 2 I know are gone traded them two days ago at trade night sorry.
no problem...let me know when you update your org (one of them it showed two of them)
(02-03-2012, 06:50 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Deleted all pictures everything is way out of date org and bucket. I am going to do a full update on bucket because I need to and it has a bunch of thing I know gone but can't remember how much so just re-doing it. I will send you link on Sunday if still available then because I plan to do it on Saturday and sunday

Those 2 I know are gone traded them two days ago at trade night sorry.
(02-03-2012, 06:53 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]no problem...let me know when you update your org (one of them it showed two of them)
Ok I want that card really bad so this weekend I'm updating my bucket and will send you the link. I'll add what you like if anything to org so we can work something out my friend
No problem. Just hit me up when you do the update and I'll try to work something out with you
(02-03-2012, 08:35 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I want that card really bad so this weekend I'm updating my bucket and will send you the link. I'll add what you like if anything to org so we can work something out my friend
Nice Collection. I have these 3 Freeman currently FT/FS, PM me if you are interested.

[Image: FreemanSPAuthentic.jpg] [Image: FreemanInscriptions.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0041-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2