Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Last 2 Packs of Totally Certified!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went to my local card shop today and bought the last 2 packs of Totally Certified after seeing the crazy amounts the Green (#/5) have been going for. I talked to the owner about the prices of the greens on eBay and he was saying he has opened a ton of packs and hasn't seen one green. I got home and opened them and to my surprise I found not 1 but 2, no crazy names but def worth it (Al Jefferson selling for around $100 on eBay and Vujacic just sold for $71)

[Image: green1-1.jpg]

[Image: green2-1.jpg]

[Image: green3.jpg]

[Image: green4.jpg]
Hurry up and sell! Nice job!
(02-03-2012, 06:49 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Hurry up and sell! Nice job!
+1
(02-03-2012, 06:49 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Hurry up and sell! Nice job!

One step ahead of you, already listed.
that is ridiculous that you pulled two greens in two packs! Also, are the Mayo/Allen cards the golds/25?? If so then that was just way beyond ridiculous.

I just picked up a two-pack lot on the 'bay for just $25 delivered (that's equal to a $75 box which is about half of what they're going for all of a sudden) so it was a solid deal given how hot these have become. I'd take just one green, or a black, or any half-decent auto haha.

Congrats again!
Holy cow! Congrats on the pulls!
(02-03-2012, 10:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]that is ridiculous that you pulled two greens in two packs! Also, are the Mayo/Allen cards the golds/25?? If so then that was just way beyond ridiculous.

I just picked up a two-pack lot on the 'bay for just $25 delivered (that's equal to a $75 box which is about half of what they're going for all of a sudden) so it was a solid deal given how hot these have become. I'd take just one green, or a black, or any half-decent auto haha.

Congrats again!
Thanks Buckunteer, I wish they were golds but no just the way the light was hitting them. Best of luck to you when you get them in I wanna see some more good pulls from this set while they are hot.
WOW! nice pulls man. My box arrives Monday, hope I get lucky!
jaw dropping....lol sell sell sell
Nice jj redicks
Pages: 1 2