Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1980 Rickey Henderson Pick up... Thoughts on the possible grade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7?? possible 8?? Its a little off centered and has a slight print defect. Thoughts welcomed, I will be using SGC to grade this. Thanks guys.

[Image: 1980_Rickey_Henderson_Rookie.jpg]
7 at best.
Thanks. Thats kind of what I thought. I will be on the outlook for an 8 still then. I only spent $40.00 on it, so I guess thats all I should expect.
Yeah, I'd say 7. Centering and the print spot bring it down. Still a nice card though Smile I've got a 7 in my PC.
A 7 would be generous, nice card though.
Nice card regardless of what someone else grades it at. This is one of those cards that since 1989 I've said I was going to have someday. Here we are 23 years later and I'm still saying that. I think 2012 is the year.
(02-03-2012, 08:42 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice card regardless of what someone else grades it at. This is one of those cards that since 1989 I've said I was going to have someday. Here we are 23 years later and I'm still saying that. I think 2012 is the year.
I know where you can buy one that looks exactly like the above picture for $40.00 Big Grin .. looks EXATLY LIKE IT! Big Grin
(02-03-2012, 10:34 PM)rwtzero Wrote: [ -> ]I know where you can buy one that looks exactly like the above picture for $40.00 Big Grin .. looks EXATLY LIKE IT! Big Grin
I'm good. I've already got my eye on my next two pickups! Smile
Bill, I can send you a RAW one unless you want to hold out for a graded one...Mel
(02-04-2012, 10:19 AM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]Bill, I can send you a RAW one unless you want to hold out for a graded one...Mel
Mel, post your scan here, lets see it. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2