Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 -11 racing legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody buying boxes of the sets? Looking for John Force and his girls but this seems the only way to get them.Is there any other products out there with Drag Racing?
Other than the older sets I cant think of any...
Im thinking about buying a box of Legends though, if I pull any Ill LYK.
yea I have been searching the bay and I cant find nothing thats not mixed.Yea let me know.I think Im going to grab a box too
(02-02-2012, 08:55 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]yea I have been searching the bay and I cant find nothing thats not mixed.Yea let me know.I think Im going to grab a box too

I have not been able to get on here much in the past two weeks, but I have a couple of Force cards that I would like to trade. I am building the base set, but the inserts I will let go of, and the Auto/Race Used.

I will try to get back to you this weekend.
It's too bad that you weren't around here last Spring when I pulled this card from a 2010 Legends box! It was traded within a week though, so I do NOT have it anymore.

[Image: PPLeg-ForceFamilyAU.jpg]
(02-02-2012, 12:34 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]I have not been able to get on here much in the past two weeks, but I have a couple of Force cards that I would like to trade. I am building the base set, but the inserts I will let go of, and the Auto/Race Used.

I will try to get back to you this weekend.
Cool let me know I think I opened a trade with you already
(02-06-2012, 02:21 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]It's too bad that you weren't around here last Spring when I pulled this card from a 2010 Legends box! It was traded within a week though, so I do NOT have it anymore.

[Image: PPLeg-ForceFamilyAU.jpg]
Yea I would have loved that card
so anybody broke one lately have some drag racing for trade huh huh ...............
I still have two boxes of 2010 PP Legends to bust, if I pull any I'll let you know.