Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I've finally done it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOO HOO....I have finally become a senior member with this post....YIPPIE FOR ME
lol. Welcome to the prestigious club my friend. haha.
Well done.. I think I got a very long way to go.. Smile
lol maybe in another few months I can join the club
(02-02-2012, 01:24 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]lol. Welcome to the prestigious club my friend. haha.
lol....if i were lumpy it would have only taken me 6 months...lol
(02-02-2012, 01:37 AM)myjagr1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well done.. I think I got a very long way to go.. Smile
just have to keep posting...lol
(02-02-2012, 01:52 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol maybe in another few months I can join the club
came really quick when i was getting close...until then it seemed like it was an eternity...lmao
Congratulations, don't forget to Pm floydtown for the SR member package that you will receive.

it consist of a bunch of new items you will need for becoming a sr member

1 Butt Donut
4 Tubes preparation H
5 bottles of Just for Men
9 Depends undergarments
2 Carol Wright denture repair kits
1 Bottle of Ducolax
3 Home Enema kits
1 Coupon to be redeemed for 7 free Colonoscopes from the Sears Automotive shop
1 endoscope
2 Cases of Floydtowns Premium Baby food (strained liver and beets only)
2 coupons to be redeemed at your local Boy scout troop for help crossing the street.
a 1 year subscription to the old timers tp paper of the month club (guaranteed to be organic)

And various other items o necessity Smile~ LOL
(02-02-2012, 03:04 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, don't forget to Pm floydtown for the SR member package that you will receive.

it consist of a bunch of new items you will need for becoming a sr member

1 Butt Donut
4 Tubes preparation H
5 bottles of Just for Men
9 Depends undergarments
2 Carol Wright denture repair kits
1 Bottle of Ducolax
3 Home Enema kits
1 Coupon to be redeemed for 7 free Colonoscopes from the Sears Automotive shop
1 endoscope
2 Cases of Floydtowns Premium Baby food (strained liver and beets only)
2 coupons to be redeemed at your local Boy scout troop for help crossing the street.
a 1 year subscription to the old timers tp paper of the month club (guaranteed to be organic)

And various other items o necessity Smile~ LOL
HEY, I didn't get ANY of those things when I reached this plateau several months ago! Sad

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(02-02-2012, 03:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]HEY, I didn't get ANY of those things when I reached this plateau several months ago! Sad

Consider yourself lucky then haha.
(02-02-2012, 03:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]HEY, I didn't get ANY of those things when I reached this plateau several months ago! Sad

Ahh, but if I recall correctly, you chose the home lobotomy and vasectomy kits, because they had a higher BV Big Grin LOL

haha yeah I reached it way too fast...but when you work on the computer all day it keeps you sane ha
Pages: 1 2