Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Welcome Andruw Garrison Broockerd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
congrats DB! looks like another pull of a lifetime. best wishes to your growing family
Congrats my Brother! I'll be sending you package soon!
Congrats man
Thanks everyone.
Congrats to you and the whole family
Since you posted this in the trade forum I will take it that he is for trade. Whatcha looking for in return?
(02-04-2012, 07:00 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to you and the whole family
Since you posted this in the trade forum I will take it that he is for trade. Whatcha looking for in return?
Haha! Well if you wanna bring your top stuff I'd be glad to look at it, but he is PC so don't expect to get much thought out of me on it.
Oh Boy another future Met!!!! Hey train him the right way to pitch huh!!??!! I'l send you his first jersey and Mets hat. When I got home on the 15th.
(02-07-2012, 07:08 PM)baseball dad Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Boy another future Met!!!! Hey train him the right way to pitch huh!!??!! I'l send you his first jersey and Mets hat. When I got home on the 15th.
John, that would be awesome! We are not partial to any team in my house. We are just 100% lovers of the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6