Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My new additions to my PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few new pick ups off the bay at what I think was a great price!!

[Image: burningrubber.jpg]
(02-01-2012, 05:32 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]A few new pick ups off the bay at what I think was a great price!! [Image: burningrubber.jpg]
Nice I like those! Gotta grab me Newmans! Cant wait for Daytona!
Those are nice Thats cool they put the dates on them
Very cool - Thanks for the pics.
(02-01-2012, 09:38 PM)oljey Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool - Thanks for the pics.
NP, btw, where the hell are you stationed? Had to fill out a customs form for your cards...lol
I'm at RAF Mildenhall, England. Retired AF now working as a civilian.
(02-01-2012, 10:09 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]NP, btw, where the hell are you stationed? Had to fill out a customs form for your cards...lol
(02-01-2012, 10:16 PM)oljey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at RAF Mildenhall, England. Retired AF now working as a civilian.
very cool!!!

(02-01-2012, 10:09 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]NP, btw, where the hell are you stationed? Had to fill out a customs form for your cards...lol
Nice stuff man!!
And you can send oljey cards using paypal shipping just like if he was here in the US.
Thanks -
(02-01-2012, 11:16 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff man!!
And you can send oljey cards using paypal shipping just like if he was here in the US.
(02-01-2012, 11:16 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff man!!
I'm a bum, post office is a block from my house.

Pages: 1 2