Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone have any Rubio rookies for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
title says it...i don't have any...
All I have is his 2009-10 Upper Deck RC.
(02-02-2012, 07:27 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]All I have is his 2009-10 Upper Deck RC.
+1. Wish I hadn't been so frivolous with them though. I had like 6 and was just tossing them in as freebies. Got down to two and then he skyrocketed. Now I'm done to one!
haha good luck! ive been searching for awhile now, not many on this board...
Ya, should have tried to get a few before he started in he NBA. I think i have a deal done for the UD rc already..
(02-02-2012, 06:27 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]haha good luck! ive been searching for awhile now, not many on this board...
I have a couple of the upper deck, 2 greats of the game rubios. also puckett rc, love 09-10 upper deck auto, and a AP game used. some other Minn cards if intrested.
(04-13-2012, 08:49 AM)dalraystef Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple of the upper deck, 2 greats of the game rubios. also puckett rc, love 09-10 upper deck auto, and a AP game used. some other Minn cards if intrested.
Interested in trading if you're up for it but it doesn't look like you have anything set to trade in your ORG.
(04-13-2012, 12:01 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in trading if you're up for it but it doesn't look like you have anything set to trade in your ORG.
yeah just joined yesterday, been trying to upload and organize. sorry its taking so long. Have them checked for sale, but in my profile it has zero cards listed for sale. I collect autographs, thats about it. trying to sell off my collection. Dont have room for it anymore.
(04-13-2012, 01:35 PM)dalraystef Wrote: [ -> ]yeah just joined yesterday, been trying to upload and organize. sorry its taking so long. Have them checked for sale, but in my profile it has zero cards listed for sale. I collect autographs, thats about it. trying to sell off my collection. Dont have room for it anymore.
I have lots of lower end auto's i'd like to get rid of...this site can be a bit of an adjustment at first. Let me know once you're ready to trade.
I have his draft edition
Pages: 1 2