Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Haven't opened a box of cards in years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kinda got the itch after quite a few years, so got couple boxes of 2011 Goodwin champions like the old style look. Pulled a Truman portrait redemption and entomology card out of them. Was like little kid, good to be back
Those entomology cards bring in big bucks
nice hits, those portraits are really rare if I recall correctly. If you want to move the entomology card, get at me! Welcome back to the box busting world!
I think the presidential portraits are /10
(01-31-2012, 10:57 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]nice hits, those portraits are really rare if I recall correctly. If you want to move the entomology card, get at me! Welcome back to the box busting world!
What would you give for a bug redemption? I pulled 1 as well...lmk
I'd throw a $100 at a entomolgy redemption, some are rare and others not so much, but I'd love to have just one to say I have one.
(01-31-2012, 10:57 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]nice hits, those portraits are really rare if I recall correctly. If you want to move the entomology card, get at me! Welcome back to the box busting world!
I will keep u in mind if decide to not keep entomology card