Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WOW... now THAT is a PATCH!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sickness but i doubt id pay that much for any card
damn lol As a Red Wings man, I'd love to have it, but no way would I drop that for his card lol
Incredible card, for sure. Sadly, someone on another forum tracked down the bidding history with some of the accounts that have bids in on it, and it looks like he's shilling his own auction.
(01-31-2012, 10:32 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible card, for sure. Sadly, someone on another forum tracked down the bidding history with some of the accounts that have bids in on it, and it looks like he's shilling his own auction.
just sickening. Now, even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy it from an immoral person like that.
definately one nice patch, but if the seller is shilling I'd like like to give him a little hockey love, elbows etc.
(01-31-2012, 11:11 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]definately one nice patch, but if the seller is shilling I'd like like to give him a little hockey love, elbows etc.
nah bro, go all out enforcer on him, gloves off and beat him to the ice...and make him lick it!
That's sad! Good to know the community keeps tabs on all the news though!
I say we just send Kocur and Mccarty after him for shilling and let them take care of it.
Great patch, but the price hurts.
Pages: 1 2