Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Traders added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giving up on sets except for a few. Tired of paying and trading for players to fill a set that I don't much care about. Looking for Flyers especially 2010 to 2012 rookie cards and autos. Not looking to trade down much. If you want to trade for a $100 card for example, please have at least a $75+ Flyers card for trade. Thanks for looking.

Mike
Hey Mike... send me a list of your base set needs, along with any smaller RC's that you need. I don't have my base listed in my Org. because I don't ask for anything for them. Let me know!

Randi
i have a eric wellwood spa auto trade it for ur messier black diamond jersey?
do you have a list of wants for the sets you're looking to focus on? I've got a bunch of base cards from the sets you need that i'm trying to get rid of. Smile
I'm interested. Mark it for trade and we'll go from there. LMK

(01-31-2012, 10:19 PM)roy brookfield Wrote: [ -> ]i have a eric wellwood spa auto trade it for ur messier black diamond jersey?
Nevermind, you changed your signature. Only set i have for you us from the 11/12 artifacts. As far as philly players go, I have a bunch of GU's, Base $1 or higher cards. Check my org, see if there's anything you can use.