Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Feeling Quite Chipper on this Mailday !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Once i seen this card i just had to pick it up. Got it at a good price too. Have to give credit to a new member on the boards for this pickup, atoaz12. He is a nice guy with good prices on his things, he is more than fair. Look through his org and see what he has, there is some nice stuff. I have never seen one of these before until now. The scan really doesn'd do it justice. All comments are welcome.

[Image: lot3001.jpg]
Beautiful! What material is the top red pieces?
Im not really sure to be honest. I think its from the red jersey. That is the only thing i think it could be from. You have any ideas ?
really nice. I think my next purchase will be a booklet. just purchased my first Chipper auto and waiting on it to come in now.
I see what you did there.

Sick Book!!!!
Sweet booklet!!
on the topic of booklet... i have one coming in.. is there any way to display them? are there magnetic holders for booklets?
sweet, i am thinking about pulling the trigger on one of those myself. nice pick up
(01-30-2012, 11:19 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: [ -> ]on the topic of booklet... i have one coming in.. is there any way to display them? are there magnetic holders for booklets?
Go on ebay and there are a few sellers that custom make them. No there is no holders that you can buy from any store. I bought one for my booklet before this one and it was awesome. Yeah it costs me 20 bucks but it was well worth it. I will do the same for this one sometime soon.
If I were to offer you a nice Heyward, could I entice you to trade that? That thing is nice....if not I completely understand Smile
Pages: 1 2