Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Player/Team Directory Thread???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unless I'm going insane, I'm pretty sure there was a thread where it listed the players that all the traders collected and the teams as well, did it get taken down? Somebody please LMK because I use that all the time if i got a nice card that i was looking to trade, i looked there to see who collected it.

Thanks,

Bailey
now that you mention it, i dont see that thread either.
i buy with $$$ any T.J. Oshie cards that are on my wishlist
I recall the same thread. What happened to it? Are there time limits for posts?
(01-30-2012, 10:18 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]I recall the same thread. What happened to it? Are there time limits for posts?
It's really strange, I wouldn't think there would be time limits for the "Important" threads.
Just bumped the thread I think you were looking for.
Thats one of them, there was another one that Ricebondsmntna2young started and kept updating, it seems to have disappeared.
(01-31-2012, 08:12 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats one of them, there was another one that Ricebondsmntna2young started and kept updating, it seems to have disappeared.
Correct, Alan had a great list as it listed the players and then who collected them. Now it is completely gone. I even searched for all the threads that he started and nothing. I don't understand why it would be deleted.
(01-31-2012, 09:02 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Correct, Alan had a great list as it listed the players and then who collected them. Now it is completely gone. I even searched for all the threads that he started and nothing. I don't understand why it would be deleted.

Yeah i did the same and couldnt come up with anything. Maybe its just lost. Its a shame. It'd be worth starting up a new one if we cant recover the old one. I could offer to maintain it...?
Edit - It's back up.
glad it got bump up

how come it was untag
Pages: 1 2