Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Deadline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK its almost time for one of the happiest times of the year. Whos ready for the trade deadline. Who do you think is going where and who do you wish you team would get. I dont know about anyone else but I personally love the trade deadline, I love reading the rumors and speculation and watch the NHL network on trade day all day long.
I pray TML doesnt trade L.Schenn but i hope they get bobby ryan or getzlaf
There are rumors going around that Schenn is available and I saw today that the Leafs are trying to get Getzlaf. I wish the Flyers would go after Bobby Ryan.

(01-30-2012, 08:00 PM)malcolm136 Wrote: [ -> ]I pray TML doesnt trade L.Schenn but i hope they get bobby ryan or getzlaf
I really hope they dont trade schenn. Even tgough he isnt having the best year he will get better. But i think TO needs a major #1 center foe lupul and kessel
I would love to see the Flyers pick up Schenn too he'd llok good in their defense

(01-30-2012, 08:08 PM)malcolm136 Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope they dont trade schenn. Even tgough he isnt having the best year he will get better. But i think TO needs a major #1 center foe lupul and kessel
Hemsky is talked about being traded
The Isles should trade Nabokov. I doubt a 38 year old goalie who was dragged to LI kicking & screaming will want to stay on a team 13th in the Conference after the season is over so why not get what they can for him?
The Isles should trade Nabokov. I doubt a 38 year old goalie who was dragged to LI kicking & screaming will want to stay on a team 13th in the Conference after the season is over so why not get hat they can for him?
I think the Isles curesed themselves with goalies when the signed Dipietro to that 15 or how many year contract. He hasnt played a full season since he signed it.

(01-30-2012, 08:21 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]The Isles should trade Nabokov. I doubt a 38 year old goalie who was dragged to LI kicking & screaming will want to stay on a team 13th in the Conference after the season is over so why not get what they can for him?
The Isles should trade Nabokov. I doubt a 38 year old goalie who was dragged to LI kicking & screaming will want to stay on a team 13th in the Conference after the season is over so why not get hat they can for him?

Hemsky is always talked about being traded every deadline.

(01-30-2012, 08:21 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Hemsky is talked about being traded

I wonder if the Blue Jackets will finally break down and trade Rick Nash this year. The could probably get a ton for him.
Been following the Oilers for years - Hemsky is as good as gone...Sutton will be moved too no doubt. Oilers have lots of needs but a decent young D & a bigger body up front would be ideal. Don't have much confidence in management all the same.
I personally take deadline day off every year...get up early and enjoy all the coverage.
I could also see them moving Gagner - is it the smart thing to do? Definitely not but hey. Gagner isin't the savior he was originally made out to be but he competes and does his share of positive things (when playing with decent linemates). The Oilers are painfully small up front and do need to get bigger. Should be interesting (hopefully).
Hopefully Buffalo is stupid enough to trade Stafford and/or Kassian.
The oilers are going to be really good one day with Hall Eberle, RNH. Khabibulin is getting older and has maybe another year or two in him, so maybe one of their top off season priorites should be getting a goalie.

(01-30-2012, 08:29 PM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Been following the Oilers for years - Hemsky is as good as gone...Sutton will be moved too no doubt. Oilers have lots of needs but a decent young D & a bigger body up front would be ideal. Don't have much confidence in management all the same.
I personally take deadline day off every year...get up early and enjoy all the coverage.
I could also see them moving Gagner - is it the smart thing to do? Definitely not but hey. Gagner isin't the savior he was originally made out to be but he competes and does his share of positive things (when playing with decent linemates). The Oilers are painfully small up front and do need to get bigger. Should be interesting (hopefully).
Hopefully Buffalo is stupid enough to trade Stafford and/or Kassian.

As a Flyers fan my wish list includes Nash(doubt it) Weber(not gonna happen at 7.5 per year), Schenn, Bobby Ryan, or a defense man the can really replace pronger.
Pages: 1 2 3