Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 R&S Freshman Orientation PAtch SET COMPLETED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As title says FULL SET of 2010 Rookie & Stars Freshman Orientation Prime Set/ ALL cards are number;d to 50. thats right every card is Limited to ONLY 50 cards each...Tebow Patch is Number;d 15/50 his JSY # LOL ..Some cards have single color patches. If anyone has any 2 or 3 color patches I will gladly buy/trade for them IF I NEED the upgrade.Anyways Enjoy the picture & this is the first set ive ever completed as well pretty pumped about it...AS far as I know this is the ONLY FULL COMPLETE SET in the world...set was completed at the end of November 2011

[Image: 007.jpg]
(01-30-2012, 01:12 PM)dirtya13 Wrote: [ -> ]As title says FULL SET of 2010 Rookie & Stars Freshman Orientation Prime Set/ ALL cards are number;d to 50. thats right every card is Limited to ONLY 50 cards each...Tebow Patch is Number;d 15/50 his JSY # LOL ..Some cards have single color patches. If anyone has any 2 or 3 color patches I will gladly buy/trade for them IF I NEED the upgrade.Anyways Enjoy the picture & this is the first set ive ever completed as well pretty pumped about it...AS far as I know this is the ONLY FULL COMPLETE SET in the world...set was completed about a month or 2 ago.

[Image: 007.jpg]
That's a sweet looking set....congrats
nice. congrats man.
Great set, awesome!
Totally sweet!
really sweet set!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS IT APPRECIATED
Very cool! Feels good to complete a set like that, huh!
Congrats on the completion.
(02-01-2012, 12:06 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool! Feels good to complete a set like that, huh!

Yes it was soo awesome when I go the last card...now im just waiting on a new set to do.
Pages: 1 2 3