Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shoutout to the Mods!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to give a shoutout to the Mods! They get grief a lot on this site (from myself included at times), however in the last week there have been several examples of banning members for content, age, being banned on other sites, etc...as well as threads removed/locked from those who cant follow simple trading rules.

Always getting grief, kudos is deserved when things are done well. Thanks!!!
I agree! Hip Hip HOOORAY!
+100000
Yes, thank you for taking out the trash Smile
(01-30-2012, 12:24 PM)younglover Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thank you for taking out the trash Smile
Lol
lol way to go mods now yall can understand why us UNC fans hate obnoxious dook fans. NC State is almost as bad around here lol but what do they have to cheer for. Way to go Mods Big Grin
Yepp! Though there have been some very amusing arguments! haha...but still very happy those tools are gone
I agree, floydtown and ceocards always get back to me fast and have helped me numerous times.
And just putting up with all of us on a daily basis is worth a shoutout Big Grin
In total agreement, sorry you guys even have to deal with such things, but you do a great job