Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Group break pulls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started to see firsthand how a GB works. My pulls are below.

2011-12 Certified Maple Leafs

Not pictured

Hot Box Parallels (#6 Grabovski, #83 Reimer, #105 Phaneuf, #135 Schenn, 2-#160 Sittler, 2-#165 CuJo)
Immortals #154 Fuhr /500
Mirror Red #125 Kessel /199, #135 Schenn /199
Certified Potential #8 Colbourne

Now the good ones....
[Image: IMG-10.jpg]

Schenn /99
CuJo /50
Grabovski /25 2 Color Prime

Next break Canucks multi-product

Not pictured....
06-07 BAP Up Close #UC48 Luongo /999
09-10 Blac Diamond Double #122 Borrows
10-11 Limited #169 Richard Brodeur
11-12 Pinnacle Breakthrough #1 Kesler

Now the pics....
[Image: IMG_0001-9.jpg]

D Sedin /25 3 Color Prime
Luongo Auto /25 BV $150!!!!!!!!

[Image: IMG_0005-6.jpg]

Next up is the St. Louis Blues break.....
[Image: IMG_0002-9.jpg]

Backes Auto /50
Della Rovere 1/1 Cup -Artifacts Plate
Hull Ruby /100

Last is Enforcers.....
[Image: IMG_0003-6.jpg]

Comments are welcome. All for for trade or sale.

Some very nice stuff there! I have to say that the Grabovski and the Sedin are my fave of the bunch. What do the "Hot Box Parallels" look like, and what are they listed as in the guide? I have a few base cards that have a starburst background behind them, so I am thinking that they might be the parallels.

Randi
the hot box parralels are Totaly silvers (or mine were at least)
(01-28-2012, 08:45 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Some very nice stuff there! I have to say that the Grabovski and the Sedin are my fave of the bunch. What do the "Hot Box Parallels" look like, and what are they listed as in the guide? I have a few base cards that have a starburst background behind them, so I am thinking that they might be the parallels.

Randi
yup the starburst ones are the paralel
very nice hits congrats
how do these groups break work? You pick a team and get all cards of that team?

and what happens when a whallers or Nordiques card is pulled if thats the case? Smile
different types that I know of

random team, where everyone pays X and has a chance at a team with lots of hits or no hits

tier system, as teams will be group depending with the hits, for example the team with the most hits will be pared up with a team with the less hits

team style auction (where there is X is the total goal, once it is reach the break happens) so you can get a your team if not one of the big teams for cheap and the team with the most hits pays the most

draft style per hits/team

hope that helps
it helps thanks...i might give it a chance at some point...
the problem with my choice of teams though is its probably very likely someone else would pick those teams before i would
(01-29-2012, 09:29 AM)arock99 Wrote: [ -> ]how do these groups break work? You pick a team and get all cards of that team?

and what happens when a whallers or Nordiques card is pulled if thats the case? Smile

Group Breaks are 28 or 30 spots for a set dollar amount. Once payment for all spots are paid, they are put into a data base on Random.org.
The spots are then the order that you pick. Best spot I have pulled is 7th and worse is 25th. Its all luck of the draw. It depends on the product for which team you want.

As for non existence teams. they are awarded to the new franchise (Whalers are Canes, Nordiques are Avalanche, Cleveland Barons are Dallas Stars, etc...)

If you need more info, PM me.
Nice stuff
Sent you a PM.
Pages: 1 2