Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF/WTB Edgar Martinez cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to start filling in my Edgar collection again so if you have anything let me know. Thanks!
I just got a 2000 Fleer Autographics in, its an on card auto. Real nice card!
(01-28-2012, 10:52 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a 2000 Fleer Autographics in, its an on card auto. Real nice card!
I think I already have that one, but I'm not for sure. I'll check and get back with you on that one.
(01-28-2012, 10:52 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a 2000 Fleer Autographics in, its an on card auto. Real nice card!
I do already have that one unfortunately... Thanks for the quick reply though! Anything else guys?
Cool! Thanks for getting back to me.
I just have these two:

[Image: scan0097.jpg]

[Image: scan0098.jpg]

LMK if interested!
I have this...ddnt see anything for on your trade page unless you wanna trade me the harper for it Smile

Do you have any other autos not listed ?

[Image: IMG_2373.jpg]
i have a couple
Have this:

[Image: martinezedgar04topps.jpg]
(01-28-2012, 03:36 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this...ddnt see anything for on your trade page unless you wanna trade me the harper for it Smile

Do you have any other autos not listed ?

[Image: IMG_2373.jpg]
I added a few of the other autos I have. If I find more I will add them.
(01-28-2012, 03:22 PM)span776 Wrote: [ -> ]I just have these two:

[Image: scan0097.jpg]

[Image: scan0098.jpg]

LMK if interested!
Thank you for the reply! I do need both of those but unfortunately they would cost more for you to ship them than the cards are worth so I'm not sure it's worth it.
(01-28-2012, 05:14 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]Have this:

[Image: martinezedgar04topps.jpg]
I'm interested in it for sure. Check my org and see if there is anything you may want. Thanks!
Offer sent..1 M's fan to another...
Pages: 1 2