Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade thread with scans.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a few box breaks recently and I am just now getting a chance to post them. Here are the hits, I have some of the base cards also that isn't in the scans. Most of the scans are listed in my org for trade if you see something you may want that isn't listed let me know and I will add it. All are FT except the Jordan, Garnett and Pierce.
[Image: IMG.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

======================================================
[Image: imagesCACAFMQEjpeg.jpg]

Nice stuff. Sent open offer..
what value are you putting on the nene
What year is that Jordan from? Darn good looking card, I loved those black jerseys from the last couple years of their dynasty. I'm assuming that's a recent year card but it still looks good!
check me for the paul pierce thx
(01-28-2012, 12:54 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]What year is that Jordan from? Darn good looking card, I loved those black jerseys from the last couple years of their dynasty. I'm assuming that's a recent year card but it still looks good!
Those three cards are from the 05-06 SP Signature Edition. I like those SP cards they do look nice.
(01-28-2012, 12:24 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]what value are you putting on the nene
Offer sent LMK.
Please check me for the bulls triple..thankss
(01-28-2012, 03:48 PM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]Please check me for the bulls triple..thankss
Sorry its already pending on trade.

(01-28-2012, 05:21 AM)kc_king3416 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the paul pierce thx
Sorry the Pierce isn't for trade, for my PC.