Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Today's Trip to Clay Guida's Gym
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, just thought that I would share my experience at Clay Guida's gym today. He opened this gym last year, and its a little bit more than a half hour ride from my house. Its pretty awesome because he has fighters come in and do training seminars and autograph signings. Earlier this year, I went and saw Cain Velasquez, literally just missed my photo op Sad . Clay has also been there, including this past Tuesday when Chael Sonnen was there, I couldnt make that one. Other guys that I couldnt make it for were Donald Cerrone, Leonard Garcia, Greg Jackson and Travis Browne. I will show a few pics of the gym (from my Cain trip) and then todays goods

[Image: DSCF1755.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1752.jpg]

Fight Trunks and Autographed Fight Posters Adorn the walls

[Image: DSCF1759.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1760.jpg]
Cain Velasquez

[Image: 100_0011.jpg]

[Image: 100_0013.jpg]

[Image: urijahfinest.jpg]
this turned out really nice I think

and what I really went for... (although I hardly look excited lol)
[Image: 100_0014.jpg]

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing. I wish I was close enough to a gym like that to be able to visit.

Jerry
i've been thinking about swinging into roufusport next time i go to milwaukee. alot of potential in that gym. i live on the WI/IL border- where is guidas gym at?
(01-28-2012, 12:55 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]i've been thinking about swinging into roufusport next time i go to milwaukee. alot of potential in that gym. i live on the WI/IL border- where is guidas gym at?
It's in Crest Hill, which is about 50 miles south of Chicago. Check out Guida on Twitter, thats where he usually posts about appearances and training seminars
Yeah man! That is friggin' sweet! The card came out great and you gotta be pumped up to get a pic with him. Wish I could have been there. One of these days I'll make it down there.