Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Contest via FB post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't post very often here if at all, just thought you all would want to know about a contest Panini is holding.

via FB from the Panini Authentic account:
Quote:Panini Authentic
Do you think you or someone you know can design amazing looking memorabilia pieces??? If so message us and send a sample--we will be selecting one Facebook friend to design the next Kobe Bryant and Blake Griffin piece. The chosen designer will get the first autographed piece from the edition with a personal inscription from the athlete!
sounds like a cool contest.. wish I was a web designer.. it would be must easier to throw something together..
(01-26-2012, 09:23 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a cool contest.. wish I was a web designer.. it would be must easier to throw something together..
Eh, Web Designers might have it easier, but a photoshop guru has it easiest. Smile I might have to try to dust off the photoshop skills. Smile
(01-27-2012, 12:02 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, Web Designers might have it easier, but a photoshop guru has it easiest. Smile I might have to try to dust off the photoshop skills. Smile
ya. that's what I was thinking.. photoshop skills. wish I had photoshop.. I loved using it.. I just got the basics on my laptop & can't remember the password to my desktop, which is about 10+ years old.. I don't even have microsoft word..
here's what I threw together. Im horrible at this stuff but I think I got the old school look I was going for.

Photobucket
(01-27-2012, 12:28 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]ya. that's what I was thinking.. photoshop skills. wish I had photoshop.. I loved using it.. I just got the basics on my laptop & can't remember the password to my desktop, which is about 10+ years old.. I don't even have microsoft word..
You can download a 30 day CS5 trial from Adobe. That should give you enough time. Smile
quavis... add some GU & submit it.. looks good!! like it +1

"design amazing looking memorabilia pieces?"
here are my entrants (obviously beckett isnt on the ones I sent out lol)
Championship commemorative (just the photo, then how it could possibly look matted) If they wanted to add a game-used element to this, the numbers could easily be replaced with game worn swatches
[Image: beckett1.jpg]
[Image: Beckett2.jpg]

then a more general one, again if a game-used element was wanted they could die cut the numbers
[Image: beckett.jpg]
link?
(01-27-2012, 07:01 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]link?
just like Panini Authentic on FB, it's all on their wall.
Pages: 1 2